- Quickly and easily access fibers in 2.0, 2.5 and 3mm buffer tubes in a mid-span location
without fiber damage.
- All blades precisely factory mounted in tube slitting channels with no adjustment
required by the installer.
- Tool design incorporates buffer tube size gauges on the tool body for ease of selecting
proper tube slitting channel.
- Convenient spring loaded lever opens and closes the tool and lever becomes flush with
the top of the tool body when closed.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling.
Developed specifically for fiber access on loose tube cables, the MSAT (Midspan Access Tool) easily separates buffer tubes during midspan applications.The MSAT is tech friendly and reduces time for fiber access. This low cost tool is fast and will enable users to mid-span loose tube fibers with ease. Works great on gel filled or all dry buffer tubes. Once the buffer tube is split carefully remove fibers for termination and routing within splice trays.
To request a quote or for more information, please call 800-358-7378 and ask for Customer Service, send us an email through “contact us,” or use our Request a Quote function. We’re ready to assist you.