The Hostile Environment Ribbon optical cable is ideal for high density OSP environments where possible exposure to high temperature steam or other corrosive substances might occur.
Its hermetically sealed central tube design allows deployment of optical fiber and makes it feasible to install cables in the most challenging environmental conditions.
- Hermetically Sealed Corrugated Copper Sheath
- 12 fiber Patented Peelable Optical Fiber Ribbons
- Hydrolytically Stable, High-temperature Polymers
- Central Tube Provides Easy Midspan Access
- Up to 216 Fibers
- Complies with EIA/TIA, Telcordia Requirements