Sumitomo’s Lynx2-MPO is the industry’s first MPO fusion splice-on field installable connector for customized, on-site, terminations. The breakthrough technology of the Lynx2-MPO meets the needs of the network for greater optical fiber density and addresses the connectivity demands for faster and easier terminations, upgrades, repairs and restorations, and significant cost savings required for today’s data center, enterprise network, outside plant, OEM, central office, and virtually any FTTx network application.
MTP® compatible, the Lynx2-MPO is the perfect solution for optical fiber ribbon and loose tube round cord and patch cord terminations. Like all Lynx2 fusion splice-on connectors (SC, LC, FC, and ST), the Lynx2-MPO allows the technician to make permanent terminations with the exact cable length for fast and easy installations and upgrades at the work site. The on-site customization facilitated by the Lynx2 connectivity method eliminates the risk of shorts and slack, repair lag, and logistic delays associated with preterminated cables and pigtails — making the Lynx2-MPO your best choice in customized fiber termination.
- Industry’s 1st MPO Field Installable, Fusion Splice-On Connector
- Cuts Time, Material, and Labor Costs
- Eliminates Logistical Delays of Pre-Engineered Cables
- Guide Pins for Precision Alignment (Male Only)
- Color Coded Housing
- Compatible with Optical Ribbon Fiber and Round Cord 12ct. Loose Tube
- Customizable Field Polarity Management
- EIA/TIA-604-5, FOCIS 5, IEC-61754-7 Compliant
*MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec, Ltd.