Sumitomo’s Lynx2-MPOQ8 is the industry’s first 8 fiber MPO splice-on field installable connector that is compatible with the 40G and 100G versions of the QSFP+ SR4 fiber path configuration. The breakthrough technology of the Lynx2-MPOQ8 is the latest addition to Sumitomo’s 8ct based fiber network solution which allows for 100% fiber utilization without the requirement of costly conversion modules, thereby achieving substantial cost savings per 40G and 100G port.
The Lynx2-MPOQ8 allows for custom trunk and jumper cable builds for optimization of fiber path and cable management. No risk of pre-term trunk and jumper cables that are too short, too long or damaging connectors during install. The Lynx2-MPOQ8 coupled with Sumitomo’s wide range of ribbon cable options equals exact length trunk and jumper builds every time! The Lynx2-MPOQ8 is the best option for building custom length, on time and QSFP+ SR4 compatible trunk and jumper cables.
- Industry’s First and Only Field Installable 8 Fiber MPO Splice-On
Connector for 40G/100G Networks
- Removable Outer Housing for Key Up or Key Down Installation
- Cuts Time, Material, and Labor Costs
- Eliminates Logistical Delays of Pre-Terminated Cables
- Guide Pins for Precision Alignment
- Color Coded Housing
- Compatible with Optical Ribbon Fiber and Round Cord Loose Tube
- Customizable Field Polarity Management
- EIA/TIA-604-5, FOCIS 5, IEC-61754-7 Compliant