Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s 4th Level™ Indoor/Outdoor OFNR Low Smoke Halogen-Free cables feature a flame retardant outer jacket and 12 fiber Freeform Ribbon™ constructed of 250μm color-coded optical fibers for easy fiber identification. The all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding and meets UL 1666 and CSA FT4 specifications. Additionally, the pliable ribbon allows for dense fiber packing and a small cable diameter with a non-preferential bend axis thereby increasing density in space-constrained applications. Sumitomo Electric’s patented pliable ribbon construction is designed to both pack densely in small form factor cables while still being capable to transform quickly, by hand ONLY, to splice-ready form similar to standard ribbon for fast and easy 12 fiber ribbon splicing (for both in-line and fusion splice-on connector splicing applications). The cable also meets Construction Product Regulations (CPR) with a Class C rating for European markets.
- Dry Central Tube Design for Easy Installation; No Mess When Splicing
- 12 Fiber Ribbon Groupings For Ease and Compatibility with Multi-Fiber Connectors
- Bend-Insensitive Fiber G657
- Compatible with SEL’s fusion splicers, Splice-On Connectors and Hardware
- Color-Coded Optical Fibers for Quick and Easy Identification
- Freeform Ribbon™ allows for higher density in space-constrained applications
- Complies with current European market CPR Class C requirement