The Ultra Hyperscale eXchange is a solution for clients employing high fiber count ribbon cables in their networks. The U-HSX serves as the demarcation point between outside plant ribbon cables and indoor distribution ribbon cables. The U-HSX is designed to be wall mounted and has the capacity to store 3,456 mass splices for 41,472 fibers. Ports are available for up to 72 distribution cables of various sizes. The cabinet comes preassembled with cable management, splice tray modules and mounting access points. An An included work platform provides more than enough space to easily splice and hold all necessary splicing tools and accessories. The work platform has multiple mounting locations to conveniently access each splice tray.
- High density and huge capacity wall mount cabinet for splicing
- Suitable to 1728F and 3456F Ultra High Fiber Count (UHFC) Cable splicing.
- Up to 12pcs of 3456F Cables (41,472F) can be terminated.
- Cable entries at 3 directions: UHFC Cable from top and bottom. Ribbon Cable from side.
- Splice tray for 72pcs of 12F ribbon splices (864F / tray). 48 Splice trays loaded.
- Include all necessary accessories for the first cable installation.